Pin IT

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pillowcase dresses for Kiwi


Today I made this dress for my Granddaughter Kiwi. It's her Birthday soon and while  I was packing up all of her wrapped presents I just couldn't bring myself to send it without a dress made by Grandma.  I added an apron made from a thrift store find of a Queen sized eyelet lace bed ruffle...
What a find! The bed ruffle was a buck, 1 dollar.....I've been making dresses and night gowns like crazy. And the apron can be used on her other dresses too like a pinafore.
                        Kiwi loves Rapunzel so I used heat-n-bond, cut her out and ironed her on.

3 comments:

  1. And boy does Kiwi LOVE her dresses from Gramma!! She has become a complete lover of dresses, and rarely is seen in pants!!! ~Amber, daughter of the talent! (love you mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful work, Shelly. Must make time to set up to follow your progress. Love your Blogger design, please let me know where similar is available .
    Hugs - Lurline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Lurline. I really loved your site when I visited today too. My blogger design was just offered as a template on my Blogger.com page when I signed up. I hope to have more posts when you check back to see my progress.

      Thankful for you,

      Shelly

      Delete