Pin IT

Friday, December 23, 2011

My New Sewing Machine!!!

 
I'm really having fun with my new sewing machine that I got for my Birthday and Christmas (Thankful that my Hubby didn't follow through with his threat to wrap it up and make me wait til Christmas). Look at the throat on that thing! It's a very nice size to accomodate a good sized quilt. It doesn't take kindly to cheap thread so I'm off to town today to get some aurifil thread! I can't wait!!

Other than that, I am truly swooning over this machine. I rearranged the homeschool/sewing room so I could put two desks back to back and have a full table to sew on to my hearts content, since we'll need the dining room table for Christmas dinner. OH! It's Christmas time not sewing time? Ah! I had better change gears soon! How bout you all? Have you changed gears and started enjoying the holidays???
                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment